Note to the reader from unu preface notes editors introduction report on the conference reports from the un system arrangement of the volume conclusions and recommendations. This book examines the institutional implications of sustainable development of the oceans the book explores the national regional and global dimensions of ocean governance and draws attention to the basic issues and approaches concerned with achieving the difficult long term institutional integration for the long term sustainability of the . the current national ocean policy trends protection of the oceans all kinds of seas and governance for sustainable development . Regional organisations have a specific place in the ocean institutional landscape and the development of regional governance for the conservation and sustainable use of marine resources has emerged
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.