A book on electrophysiological maneuvers and a guide to their selection and interpretation using clinical examples over 100 intracardiac tr. Electrophysiological maneuvers for arrhythmia analysis electrophysiological maneuvers for arrhythmia analysis in this site is not the similar as a solution. From senior electrophysiologist and world class educator george klein a fully illustrated guide with over 100 intracardiac tracings and figures that allow the physician to approach electrophysiologic problems effectively and systematically. It goes without saying that a correct arrhythmia diagnosis is a prerequisite to catheter ablation regardless of the presence of sophisticated mapping and imaging technologies electrophysiological maneuvers are fundamental to this process and proper selection and interpretation of maneuvers
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.